Commutata mayday tree, Asian bird cherry
(Prunus padus var. commutata L.)
My short words
It was warm nice sunny day.
The white flower petals were shining with the morning sunshine.
The branches were waving by the gentle breeze.
Sometimes some visitors come to the tree ;)
The flower buds were growing even it was snowing in Canada.
|Common name:||Commutata mayday tree, Asian bird cherry, Hackberry, Hagberry|
|Scientific name:||Prunus padus var. commutata L.|
|Date taken:||Photo 1,2: May 02, 2019|
Photo 3: May 04, 2019
Photo 4: May 13, 2019
Photo 5,6,7,8: May 16, 2019
Photo 9: May 26, 2019
|Place:||Photo 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: (Mamin's rent room's) house owner's garden in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
- The Encyclopædia Britannica 15th edition - Rosaceae
- 2014 Encyclopedia Nipponica (Digital version), Shogakukan - Rosaceae
- Oxford dictionary of English Second Edition Revised 2005 - bird cherry; Prunus padus, Rosaceae
- Wikipedia.org - Prunus padus
- Wikispecies - Prunus padus
- Smithsonian Institution 'National Museum of Natural History' Website - Cerezo Aliso; Prunus padus L.
- MTT Agrifood Research Finland, Marja Uusitalo - European bird cherry (Prunus padus L.) − a biodiverse wild plant for horticulture
- Official web site of The City of Calgary - Top Tree Species for Calgary, Mayday, Asian Bird Cherry; Prunus padus var. commutata
- Wikpedia.org - American rosefinch, Haemorhous mexicanus